May be useful for but not limited to:
- Daily tea is recommended for anyone with liver complaints.
- Reduce excess acidity, oxygenate, purify & build blood.
- The bitter principles stimulate digestion.
- Dandelion is helpful for skin conditions & eczema.
- It has fat metabolising properties.
- It is also helpful for people who suffer from allergies & constipation.
Ingredients & Excipients
Dandelion leaf is an alkalising herb and best known for gall, spleen and liver complaints. It’s also one of the safest and most potent plant diuretics.
Dose & Administration
Serving Suggestions: For weight loss, sip on several cups of tea per day with an added 1-2 tbls of apple cider vinegar.
Contraindication in obstruction of bile ducts, gallbladder empyema and ileus. In case of gallstones use only after consultation with a physician.