Origin: India and Sri Lanka.
- A rich source of vitamin C.
- Lemongrass tea is beneficial at the first sign of a cold.
- A powerful antioxidant removing free radicals from the body.
- A foot soak can benefit anyone with athlete’s foot.
- Useful for liver complaints.
Dose & Administration
Add 1 teaspoon into 1 cup of boiling water. Allow to steep for 5-15 minutes. Strain. Enjoy!
As a beauty treatment, use leaves infused in boiling water as a ‘face steam’. This will open up pores and clear pimples and blackheads. Followed by splashing cold water onto your face to close the pores.