Mallows means soft and to heal. The whole plant has valuable therapeutic properties.
May be useful for but not limited to:
- Clearing mucus & toxins from the body
- Soothing to the respiratory system and GIT
- Externally as a wash on wounds, ulcers and stings
- High content of vitamin A which is a powerful antioxidant and important in fighting infections
- Soothing & healing for inflamed eyes & skin allergies
Ingredients & Excipients
Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow)
Origin: Europe, Western Asia, North Africa
Directions for use
For respiratory ailments, mix marshmallow with sage, thyme and liquorice. Put 2 teaspoons of the herbs into 1 cup of boiling water.