Nourish your Heal’r within. Mix’d by Heal’r is a unique creation of our delicious Heal’r Turmeric blend mix’d together with Cacao and Reishi. Deliciousness right there!
Certified Organic by the great people at the ACO, means everything from our ingredients, labeling to our packing and handling has to meet the highest of standards. What this means for you is it ensures you are getting the highest quality products, retaining their properties, no exception.
Heal’r Yourself. Taste the difference of nine Certified Organic Herbs and Spices including Turmeric and Cacao, professionally designed and blended. No gimmicks, just healthy products from a company you can trust. Designed especially for you to enjoy nourishing Heal’r Turmeric Lattes, Heal’r Cacao treats and drinks at home or on the go.
Heal’r’s blend of certified organic ingredients means no nasties, pesticides, no hidden ingredients, and no artificial flavours or colours.
- ACO Certified Organic
- Refined Sugar Free
- Paleo Friendly
- Vegan Friendly
- Naturally free Gluten, Dairy, Nuts
Ground Cacao, Ground Turmeric, Ground Cinnamon, Ground Ginger, Ground Lucuma, Ground Coconut Nectar, Ground Reishi, Ground Nutmeg, Ground Black Pepper
*All ingredients are certified organic
- If steaming directly in milk jug, add 1 metric tsp of desired Heal’r Blend into 250ml jug, steam and serve (top with cinnamon)
- If serving in tea pots, add 1 metric tsp of Heal’r Blend to 250ml of “mylk”
- No sugar, honey or water required
- For full flavour, best enjoyed after 3 minutes
Infusing Heal’r Blends the day/night before increases the deliciousness and unique flavours for the perfect Heal’r iced or hot latte
Add Heal’r Blend into ‘mylk’ carton or glass bottle
– rice, oat, almond or coconut milk add 12-14g or 4 tsp
– soy milk add 14g or 5tsp
– Bonsoy add 22g or 7 tsp
– no sugar, honey or water required
Screw lid back on and shake well
Store in the fridge
- Add Heal’r Blends to smoothies, baking goods or cold brew
- If stronger taste desired, add 1.5 metric tsp of desired Heal’r Blend
- We recommend coconut, soy or oat mylk for our Awaken’d, Mix’d & Root’d blends