A daily liquid multivitamin packed with vitamins that may help to support health of adults and kids. 30 active ingredients with easy absorption and natural flavours for vitality and stamina that may help to support health and well being for adults and children alike.
Contains Vitamin C, Zinc and 8 herbal tonics that have been traditionally used to maintain general health and support healthy immune function.
Ingredients & Excipients
|Active ingredients per 10ml:|
|Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A)||60mcg RE|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1 – equiv. to Thiamine 8.92mg)||10mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate (Vitamin B2 – equiv. to Riboflavin 2.92mg)||4mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||7mg|
|Nicotinic acid (Vitamin B3)||4mg|
|Dexpanthenol (Vitamin B5)||10mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6 – equiv. to Pyridoxine 4.11mg)||5mg|
|Mecobalamin (Vitamin B12)||20mcg|
|Cholecalciferol (equiv. to Vitamin D3 40IU)||1mcg|
|Calcium gluconate (equiv. to Calcium 357mcg)||4mg|
|Cupric sulphate pentahydrate (equiv. to Copper 1.27mcg)||5mcg|
|Ferrous sulphate-dried (equiv. to Iron1.64mcg)||5mcg|
|Magnesium aspartate (equiv. to Magnesium 320mcg)||4.58mg|
|Manganese sulfate monohydrate (equiv. to Manganese 325mcg)||1mg|
|Potasium aspartate (equiv. to Potassium 800mcg)||3.81mg|
|Zinc sulphate monohydrate(equiv. to Zinc 364mcg)||1mg|
|Agrimonia eupatoria (Agrimony) equiv. to dry herb||1.25mg|
|Arctium lappa (Burdock) equiv. to dry herb||1.25mg|
|Euphorbia hirta (Asthma herb) equiv. to dry herb||1.25mg|
|Grindelia camporum (Grindelia) equiv. to dry herb||1.25mg|
|Humulus lupulus (Hops) equiv. to dry herb||1.25mg|
|Marrubium vulgare (White horehound) equiv. to dry herb||1.25mg|
|Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) equiv. to dry herb||1.25mg|
|Trifolium pratense (Red clover) equiv. to dry herb||1.25mg|
Dose & Administration
Adult: 10mL (2 metric teaspoons) 1 to 3 times daily before meals.
Children(2 to 17years): 5mL (1 metric teaspoon) 1 to 2 times daily before meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- Vitamin can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Contains sodium benzoate. Products containing sorbitol may have laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.