A multivitamin packed with vitamins, minerals & amino acids to assist the body during times of stress and may reduce fatigue & mild anxiety. Hivita Stress is a complete multivitamin formula to help fight stress, fatigue and elevate mood.
- May help reduce tiredness, elevate mood and boost energy levels
- May help support the body to maintain a healthy nervous system. A strong nervous system is essential to being able to effectively fight the symptoms of stress
- May help reduce oxidative stress in the body, lower inflammation and support immunity health
- May increase blood vessel dilation (vasodilation) which can improve blood flow
- High dose of Vitamin B3 (385mg) in the form of Nicotinamide (350mg) and Nicotinic acid (35mg), which may increase circulation for better oxygen and nutrient delivery at times of stress
- May assist cholesterol management via Vitamin B3, which favours the production of red blood cells and helps prevent hardening of the arteries
- Enteric coated for slow release and better absorption of nutrients in the intestine
Ingredients & Excipients
|Active ingredients per tablet:|
|Retinyl acetate ((Vitamin A)||225mcg retinol equiv.|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1 – equiv. to Thiamine 89.18mg)||100mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||350mg|
|Nicotinic acid (Vitamin B3)||35mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5 – equiv. to Pantothenic acid 18.32mg)||20mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6 – equiv. to Pyridoxine 41.14mg)||50mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||25mcg|
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D – equiv. to 200IU)||5mcg|
|Calcium amino acid chelate (equiv. to Calcium 2mg)||10mg|
|Calcium hydrogen phosphate (equiv. to Calcium 4.65mg)||20mg|
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E – equiv. to 18IU)||15mg|
|Magnesium amino acid chelate (equiv. to Magnesium 10mg)||50mg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate (equiv. to Manganese 5.5mg)||55mg|
|Potassium aspartate (equiv.to Potassium 2.2mg)||10.47mg|
|Selenomethionine (equiv. to Selenium 100mcg)||248mcg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. to Zinc 8mg)||40mg|
Dose & Administration
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food or as otherwise directed by your healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant, or are considering becoming pregnant, do not take this supplement without consulting your doctor or pharmacist because it contains Vitamin A. This product contains selenium, toxic in high doses. Adults should not exceed a daily dose of 150mcg for of selenium from dietary supplements.Avoid taking this product in the evenings, as it may interfere with sleep due to central nervous system stimulation effect. Avoid taking caffeine in conjunction with this product due to additive stimulation effect.
Important to note: Consume the entire tablet without breaking or crushing.