- All Natural
- No preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- Yeast, dairy, gluten, egg and nut free
- Certified Kosher
- Strength: 9,000 ALU lactase units
- Lactose intolerance.
- Lactose malabsorption.
- Inability to digest lactose in dairy.
- Gas, bloating, abdominal cramps and diarrhoea associated with the digestion of dairy.
Dextrose, microcrystalline cellulose, lactase (Aspergillus, derived from corn) calcium stearate and natural vanilla flavour.
- Simply chew or swallow 1 caplet just before consuming dairy. For most adults, 1 Ultra caplet is sufficient but you can adjust the dose to suit your individual needs.
- Lacteeze Double Strength caplets should be taken every time you consume dairy products.
- Lacteeze remains in your digestive system for about one hour. If you want to consume more dairy after this time we recommend you repeat the dose.
Not to be used in the management of dairy allergies.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
If diarrhoea persists for more than: 6 hours in infants under 6 months; 12 hours in children under 3 years: 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years, or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if the security seal is broken
Keep out of the reach of children.