Lacteeze Drops should not be taken orally as the pH of the drops will render them less effective as they travel through the stomach.
- All Natural
- No preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- Dairy, gluten, egg and nut free
- Certified Kosher
Ingredients & Excipients
Lactase enzymes, glycerine
Dose & Administration
- Reducing lactose in cow’s milk: Add 5 drops of Lacteeze to 1 litre of milk and refrigerate for a minimum of 24 hours. This will convert 70-80% of lactose. To convert more lactose, simply refrigerate for longer or increase the number of Lacteeze drops used to 8-10 drops.
- Breast feeding: Express 2 tablespoons of breast milk and add 4 drops of Lacteeze. Shake well and wait 5 minutes before giving mixture to baby. Then breastfeed like normal.
- Bottle feeding (suitable for breast milk or infant formula): Add 4 drops of Lacteeze to every 50ml of warm feed. Shake well and wait 30 minutes prior to consumption. Do not refrigerate.
- Advanced preparation (suitable for breast milk or infant formula): Add 2 drops of Lacteeze to every 50ml or warm feed. Shake well and wait 5 minutes, then refrigerate a minimum of 4 hours prior to consumption.
- To convert more lactose simply leave the Lacteeze/dairy mixture for longer than the minimum times specified above. Once conversion has completed, the mixture can be frozen or heated.
Not to be used in the management of dairy allergies.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if the security seal is broken
Keep out of the reach of children.