ENER-C SPORT – Hydration is half the battle
Ener-C SPORT is an electrolyte drink mix to replenish essential minerals lost through sweat and to help refuel your active lifestyle. It may help enhance the body’s energy reserves, restore and support the body’s electrolytes and help with exercise recovery.
- May support body electrolyte balance
- May assist post exercise recovery
- May support muscle function
Ingredients & Excipients
|Active ingredients in each sachet of Ener-C SPORT|
|Vitamin C (from Calcium Ascorbate, Zinc Ascorbate)||250mg|
|Calcium (from Calcium Ascorbate, Calcium Citrate)||50mg|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate)||50mg|
|Zinc (from Zinc Ascorbate)||5mg|
|Selenium (from Sodium Selenite)||5μg|
|Chromium (from Chromium Picolinate)||20μg|
|Chloride (from Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride)||293mg|
|Sodium (from Sodium Chloride)||125mg|
|Potassium (from Potassium Chloride)||110mg|
|Citric acid (from Citric Acid Monohydrate)||580mg|
|Glucose (from Glucose Monohydrate)||800mg|
Directions for use
Dissolve the contents of one sachet into 500mL of water and drink. Do not exceed two sachets daily.
- Adults only.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This product contains Selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150μg for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Contains 110mg of Potassium. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Contains glucose