Millenium Vitamin C with Hesperidin Complex Powder is gentle on the stomach and refreshing in taste. It may support a healthy immune system and reduce the severity and duration of cold symptoms, maintain peripheral circulation and support absorption of dietary iron.
Features / Indications
- Vitamin C cannot by synthesised or stored in the human body. Millenium Vitamin C with Hesperidin Complex provides 1000mg of buffered Vitamin C for every 2g dose making it excellent value for money.
- May support healthy immune system function and help to reduce the frequency, severity and duration of cold and flu.
- In combination with bioflavonoid Hesperidin, which may support integrity of blood vessels and capillary health (capillary fragility), and improve circulation.
- May assist in healing and repair of the skin and help maintain healthy gums.
- Supports the absorption of dietary iron.
- Contains homeopathic elements (iron, zinc, manganese and selenium) for cellular activities at their safe dosage levels.
Each 2g dose contains:
Also contains Silica Colloidal Anhydrous, Glucose, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate), natural lemon flavour and herbal sweetener Stevia.
Free of animal products, nuts, lactose, yeast, artificial colours and flavours.
No added preservatives, gluten and GMO’s.
Contains Glucose (may not be suitable for diabetics – please use under the supervision of your healthcare practitioner).
Dose & Administration
Suggested use unless otherwise advised by your healthcare practitioner.
Adults: 2g (about ½ to 1 metric teaspoon) twice daily.
Children 2-12 years: No more than 2g daily in divided dose or as advised by your healthcare practitioner.
Not to be used in children under 2 years without advice from your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions & Contra-Indications
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
As with any medication, use in pregnancy is strictly under the supervision of your healthcare practitioner.
At the first sign of allergy or discomfort, stop using the product and seek advice from your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use a wet spoon and replace lid tightly after each use.