Additional benefits of Fertility Formula vitamins:
- Support healthy thyroid gland function and hormones
- Support collagen formation
- Support general health and wellbeing
- Assists healthy bone development
- Maintain healthy teeth and assist nail growth
- Support cardiovascular system function and blood health
- Maintain healthy liver function
- Support immune system health
- Helps sugar metabolism
- Assists the body to cope with environmental stress
Ingredients & Excipients
|Each tablet contains:|
|Alpha lipoic acid||100mg|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||100mg|
|Calcium pantothenate 55mg equiv. pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5)||50mg|
|Chromium (as chromium nicotinate)||50 micrograms|
|d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E)||200mg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||225 micrograms|
|Iron (as Iron (II) glycinate)||5mg|
|Levomefolate calcium 540 micrograms equiv. Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF)||500 micrograms|
|Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate)||5mg|
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (Vitamin B12)||400 micrograms|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide)||50 micrograms|
|Nicotinamine (Vitamin B3)||75mg|
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate 15.4mg equiv. pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||10mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride 61mg equiv. pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||50mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||50mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||75 micrograms|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)||56mg|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||25mg|
|Each capsule contains:|
|Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 1000IU)||25 micrograms|
|Menaquinone 7 (Vitamin K)||20 micrograms|
|Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10)||100mg|
30 film coated tablets and 30 soft capsules in each pack.
Dose & Administration
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with your morning meal and 1 tablet daily after your morning meal or as directed by your healthcare professional. Taking supplements with meals may assist absorption.
It is recommended that women start taking the formula 3 to 4 months prior to conception and continue through 1st Trimester of pregnancy. This formula can be taken throughout pregnancy.
- Always use as directed.
- Stop taking this medicine if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. [Contains Vitamin B6].
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Vitamins and mineral supplements can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly your first trimester.
- Do not use if bottle seal is broken.