- Support energy levels
- Support immune system health
- Support muscle function
- Helps sugar metabolism
- Support nervous system function
- Maintain testosterone level
Ingredients & Excipients
|Each tablet contains:|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||500mg|
|Calcium pantothenate 150mg equiv. pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5)||135mg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||80 micrograms|
|Levomefolate calcium 542 micrograms equiv. Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF)||500 micrograms|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||50mg|
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate 31mg equiv. pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||20mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||30mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||100 micrograms|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)||50mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc citrate dihydrate)||30mg|
|Each capsule contains:|
|Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 1000IU)||25 micrograms|
|Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10)||100mg|
|d-alpha tocopherol (Vitamin E 200IU)||134.24mg|
There are 30 tablets and 30 capsules in each pack.
Dose & Administration
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with your morning meal and 1 tablet daily after your morning meal or as directed by your healthcare professional. Taking supplements with meals may assist absorption.
As it takes 119 days for sperm maturation, it is recommended that men start taking the formula 3 to 4 months prior to conception.
- Always use as directed.
- Contains Zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Use only if carton seal is unbroken.