All-natural sun care solution made with organically sourced ingredients, safe for all ages and the environment. Soléo Organics has been innovatively formulated according to naturopathic principles without the use of any chemical UV-absorbers, titanium dioxide or synthetic preservatives.
Water resistant, biodegradable, neutrally scented, low irritant to the skin and only contains natural organically sourced ingredients. Using Zinc Oxide as the active ingredient provides broad spectrum, UVA/UVB protection from the harsh rays of the sun.
The Environmental Working Group (EWG) has given Soléo Organics a number 1 rating, meaning our products contain ingredients that are of low hazard to the environment and your health. The EWG aims to bring awareness and educate the world about the potential impact different chemicals have on human health and the environment.
- Alternative to common synthetic sunscreens.
- Developed for sensitive skin.
- Low irritation formula for people with allergies. Won’t sting the eyes.
- Ideal for the whole family. Suitable for young children as well as adults, including pregnant women.
- Very high protection sunscreen that will also moisturise.
- Fortified with botanical extracts and vitamin E to promote skin care.
- Water resistant up to 3 hours.
- Ocean and fresh water friendly.
- No chemical UV-absorbers, titanium dioxide, synthetic preservatives, paraben, PABA, petrochemicals, benzoates, SLS, artificial colours or fragrances.
- Protects from UV-B rays, the leading cause of sunburn.
- Protects from UV-A rays, the leading cause of premature ageing of the skin.
Ingredients & Excipients
Zinc Oxide 22.3% (active ingredient), Vitis vinifera seed oil (grapeseed), Helianthus annus seed oil (Sunflower), Capric/caprylic triglyceride, Vegetable Oils, Candellia Cera, Cera alba (beeswax), Camellia sinesis leaf extract (green tea), Anthemis noblis flower extract (roman chamomile), Lecithin, Carthamis tinctorius seed oil (safflower), Cucumis sativus fruit extract (cucumber), Natural Vitamin E, Macadamia ternifolia seed oil, Theobroma grandiflorum seed butter
Directions for use
Squeeze and shake tube before use.
1. Apply liberally 20 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
2. Reapply regularly as needed, and after towel drying, water based activities, or sweating.
SUN ALERT: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sun screens may reduce the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun. Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun and wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of eyes.