The Swag is a patented design made out of three different layers of 100% unbleached, unseeded cotton – each layer playing a role in keeping your produce fresher for longer.
1. Protect: The robust outer layer of The Swag protects your fruit & veggies by preserving the water within the middle layer from drying out too quickly.
2. Hydrate: The thick, absorbent middle layer holds the bulk of the moisture. This layer draws the water away from the fresh produce, yet allows it to hydrate as needed.
3. Breathe: The inner layer provides a dryer protection barrier however as all three layers are permeable, they allow your fruit & veggies to breathe & stay fresher for longer.
The Long Swag is mostly used to store longer veggies like celery, spinach, and leeks however you can put any type of fruit or veggies in that aren’t long or perhaps several bunches of herbs and fold it in half to make it more compact. If the Long Swag doesn’t fit in your crisper, you can simply store it in the general fridge shelf space. The Swag not only saves you money – it saves time. Less rummaging through your fridge and fewer trips to the shops.
Width: 52cm x Height: 42cm (with flap open) or 38cm with flap closed.
- Machine-Washable (cold water)
- Colour-Coded Trim for Easy Organisation
- Made from three Unique Layers of 100% Unbleached, Unseeded Cotton
- Non-Toxic & Chemical-Free
- 100% Compostable (excluding care label)
- Ethical and Fair-Trade (SEDEX)
- “How To” Information booklet included
- Machine wash before use.
- Dampen Swags under the tap & wring out excess water.
- Pack fruit, veggies & leafy greens into your Swags
- Place in the crisper of the fridge.
- Enjoy 2 weeks or more of freshness (on average).
Every 2 weeks, turn inside out, and cold machine wash preferably with a non-toxic washing powder. Dry in full sun if possible. And repeat!