A 100% natural deodorant that works. Even for the sweatiest of us. Even for the most sensitive of us.
Have you been hunting for a 100% natural, healthy deodorant that works all day, even for sensitive skin? Woohoo! has been put through its paces by some pretty extreme Aussies so you can count on it to see you through:
- Tough, sweaty workouts
- Searing summer heat waves
- Long, stressful days at work
And it does all this without a HINT of body odour, leaving you free to focus on being your most awesome, toxin-free self. Born and bred in Newcastle, NSW, it’s one of the gentlest, natural deodorants you’ll find. 100% natural, vegan friendly and cruelty free!
Woohoo Surf is tropical island armpit bliss. The subtle yet irresistible unisex aroma and smooth and creamy formula will have you dreaming of surf and sunsets. Count on it to protect you from body odour all day and well past cocktail hour. It has the BO-busting power of our old fave Woohoo Urban, smells AMAZING (like a tropical cocktail – think guava, passionfruit, melon, coconut and lime!), but it’s the texture that really sets it apart. Woohoo Surf is oh-so-smooth and creamy, and a touch softer than our other Woohoos, so application is an absolute dream (and it lasts just as long so you can rely on it to protect you from smelling bad ALL day).
Features/Indications – Why Surf is going to be your armpits’ new bestie:
- Long lasting protection from body odour using the same BO-busting power trio of bicarb soda, zinc and triethyl citrate* that we use in Woohoo Urban
- Regular strength formula that will suit most people, even heavy sweaters (for an extra strength formula check out Woohoo Wild).
- Fresh and uplifting unisex scent that’ll whisk you away to a tropical island (not literally, guys. We wish!)
- Essential oil free – we’ve used a natural food grade flavouring instead so it’s very gentle on sensitive skin (if your skin is SUPER sensitive, you might want to try Woohoo Mellow instead).
- 100% non-toxic, safe for pregnancy and suitable for kids and teens.
- Doesn’t mark your clothes**
- 100% natural and 100% vegan (of course!), plus it’s 66% organic too.
* Triethyl citrate is natural and is derived from citric acid and breaks down the bacteria that makes you smell! And it works a treat 🙂
** The Woohoo All Natural Deodorant Paste doesn’t mark clothing if you use the recommended amount and rub it in well.
Ingredients & Excipients
Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Manihot esculenta (Tapioca) Root Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate,, Kaolin Clay, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (derived from Coconut), Euphorbia cerifera cera (Candelilla) Wax, Triethyl Citrate, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Natural Fragrance, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
*Certified Organic Ingredient
Directions for use
Using a spatula or clean, dry fingers, collect to a pea sized amount of deodorant and warm it in your fingertips. Rub it under your arm until it disappears (just like you would a moisturiser).
P.S. If you’re used to using an antiperspirant, please remember that this isn’t one! This deodorant works by neutralising odour and keeps you dryer by absorbing moisture, but it DOESN’T block your pores with aluminium to stop you from sweating. It can take a couple of weeks for your body to adjust to this type of deodorant but it’s worth the wait!